Your home is where you rest after a long day and make memories with friends and family. The thought of making a major change to it can be unsettling. When it comes to a home renovation, you want your investment to be worthwhile. At Top Step Development, we deliver great results consistently and ensure that each customer is satisfied with the work we do. For top-quality hardwood flooring in Manchester, MD, the choice is easy. We’re here to bring your vision to life.
What Are the Benefits of Hardwood Flooring?
Hardwood provides a clean appearance that homeowners love, especially if they’re replacing old, malodorous carpet. However, it comes with a host of other benefits. These include:
- Added home value. Hardwood has remained a popular choice over the years because it’s valuable. Buyers prefer homes with hardwood installed, and sellers can boost their profits with this upgrade. When you select hardwood flooring in Manchester, MD, you’re making an investment that will pay off in the long run.
- Refinishing options. Hardwood flooring can be sanded, stained and refinished in a number of unique ways. You can even re-stain it later to give it a new look without replacing the flooring.
- Simple to clean. This type of flooring is incredibly easy to maintain. To clean hardwood, all you have to do is use a dust mop or microfiber sweeper every once in a while. Afterwards, use a hardwood-safe cleaner and a sponge mop or rag to deep clean.
- Enhanced air quality. Our clients are often surprised to hear it, but hardwood is a better choice for allergy sufferers than other types of flooring. Carpet can be particularly irritating because it collects dust and debris. If someone in your home has allergies, they may find relief after your installation is complete.
Is Hardwood Flooring Right for My Home?
Hardwood flooring is a wonderful choice, and many of our clients are pleased with the way it looks. This type of flooring is popular because it offers a rustic, yet elegant appearance and requires very little maintenance. Additionally, hardwood is a great option if you’re looking to update the look of your home. The only time we don’t recommend it is when clients are very concerned about wear and tear. If you have young children and pets, for instance, you can expect some deterioration over time. Customers who want to preserve their flooring for as long as possible may want to look at other options.
Do you want to learn more about hardwood flooring in Manchester, MD? Give our experts a call! We can answer any questions you have and help you make an informed decision.
What is Top Step Development’s Installation Process Like?
When we started Top Step Development, our goal was to make the installation process easier for homeowners. It can be challenging to find a contractor you can trust with your home, but we aim to be an exception. With us, you’ll never have to worry about shoddy workmanship or a lack of communication. Your needs are truly our first priority. For this reason, we strive to keep our process simple and stress-free.
We’ll install your hardwood flooring in Manchester, MD in 4 easy steps:
- Tear-out and subfloor preparation
- Installation of new flooring
- Adding finishing touches (transition strips, perimeter trim)
- Cleaning any leftover debris and ensuring you are 100% satisfied
Where Can I Find Hardwood Flooring in Manchester, MD?
At Top Step Development, we understand how important it is for our clients to select a company they trust for their home renovation projects. Our goal is to provide each of our customers with a high level of expertise and craftsmanship, and to show that we are truly a company that cares about our clients. For more information about hardwood flooring in Manchester, MD, get in touch with us at 443-974-6317.